IT Strategy Trends for 2015
With the end of the year fast approaching, businesses everywhere are thinking about what the New Year will hold for them. It’s an absolute ‘no brainer’ to stay one step ahead of your competitors and this means doing your research!
Finding out what trends are predicted for your business sector is crucial to your business development and growth. Is there something you are missing? Are there new products available? Which suppliers is everyone using? How is your sector marketing their businesses? What systems are being used to ensure efficiency and save time and money?
As a business ourselves, Arden know how time consuming this type of business research can be but we also know how important it is.
As an IT and telecoms company, it’s vital to our business that we stay one step ahead with all technologies, communications and IT. So you’ll be pleased to know that when it comes to IT strategy trends… we are right up to speed!
If IT strategy is on your agenda (but you keep putting it off) let us help take care of it for you, as this is instrumental to your business development. Why us? Well, because everything anticipated as trending in 2015 we’re either already doing it or are fully aware of it.
What is looking hot for 2015 in IT strategy…
As reported by Forbes Magazine, here is a summary of the Top 10 Strategic IT Trends for 2015.
- Computing Everywhere – Smartphone technology broadening computing flexibility.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) – User-oriented computing for the digital business age.
- 3D Printing – Set to reduce costs and time in manufacturing and production.
- Advanced, Pervasive, Invisible Analytics – More advanced and built into everything.
- Context-Rich Systems – Embedded intelligence combined with more advanced analytics makes for alert and responsive systems. Starting with security.
- Smart Machines – Virtual support developments (dare we say robot), once taken off is set to make history in IT.
- Cloud/Client Architecture – Mobile and cloud to merge to enable foundation to enable self-service computing.
- Software-Defined Infrastructure and Applications – The demands of digital business are shifting up and down and require computing to move away from static to dynamic models.
- Web-Scale IT – Marriage of development and operations in a coordinated way, just like Amazon!
- Risk-Based Security and Self-Protection – Multi-faceted approaches will be devised. Digital future requires a flexible approach to security.
Feel free to take a look at the full Forbes article .
So… if you want one less thing to worry about when it comes to keeping your business one step ahead, contact us with any questions about your IT Strategy. Call us on 03702 64 64 65