Job Title – Desk Based Account Manager
Location – Birmingham
Position Type – Permanent
Travel Required – Occasional
At Arden Group it’s our mission to take the complexity out of IT and Telecommunication solutions for businesses across the UK. Partnering with leading technology providers such as Microsoft, Sophos Security, Mitel and Gamma Communications we deliver cutting edge and future-proof solutions to our 800+ customer base. As an integral part of our wider Sales Team, the Desk Based Account Managers are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service whilst driving business growth. As a front facing company representative, you’ll deliver the key values that make Arden Group unique – to Listen, Understand and Deliver.
This role is ideal for candidates who show a genuine passion and interest for technology and are looking to build a career within sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management and development of existing key accounts
- Supporting the external Sales Managers
- Producing and delivering quotes
- New business development through the use of social networking and business networking events
- Generating new business opportunities through telemarketing and telesales
- Book and attend appointments within allocated customer accounts
- Act as a key point of contact between the business and clients and ensure quick resolution of issues
- Achieve set KPIs
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience or knowledge of the tech industry, particularly within IT and Telecoms
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- A self-starter with a drive to succeed
- Ability to use own initiative to identify new opportunities and drive business
This is a great opportunity to join a company that believes in growth from within. The successful candidates will be put through a dedicated training and development programme designed to develop the next generation of external Sales Managers.