Supplying everything from Encryption, Web, Endpoint, Email, Network and Mobile Security, Sophos are securing networks that are used by 100 million people in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses globally.
Advanced attacks are more coordinated than ever before. Now, your defences are too. Sophos’ revolutionary Security Heartbeat™ ensures your endpoint protection and firewall are talking to each other. It’s a simple yet effective idea that means you get better protection against advanced threats and spend less time responding to incidents. Built around the unique needs of mid-market customers across the globe; as a Sophos Gold Partner we focused on keeping IT security simple and reliable.
Why Arden for Sophos?
At Arden, we won’t just sell you security software. As a Sophos Gold Partner, we act as a trusted advisor to your business, recommending services and solutions based on your unique requirements. Our dedicated team of security experts keep one ear on the ground when it comes to cyber security, staying on top of the latest threats, so you don’t have to.
Arden Group is not only a Sophos Gold Partner, we’re the only Sophos Synchronised Security Partner in the UK and we recently won Sophos Partner of the Year. With Arden Group, you’re in safe hands.
Sophos XG Firewall brings a fresh new approach to the way you manage your firewall, respond to threats, and monitor what’s happening on your network. XG Firewall is optimized for today’s business, delivering all the protection and insights you need in a single, powerful appliance that’s easy to manage.
- XG Firewall links Endpoints and Firewall to share telemetry and status
- All firewall rules on one screen with snap-in user-based policies
- Automatically identifies high risk users and applications on the network
- Identifies potential issues before they become real problems
- The most flexible deployment options without compromise
- Comprehensive centralized management and reporting by us made simple
Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit. It doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
- Innovative protection including anti-malware, HIPS and malicious traffic detection
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Stops crypto-ransomware and automatically rolls any impacted files back
- Exploit Prevention mitigates the methods attackers use to exploit software vulnerabilities
- Forensic-level system cleanup
Sophos Intercept X is an advanced next-generation endpoint detection and response platform offering signatureless exploit prevention, stopping malicious threats and exploits, including zero-day and ransomware. It delivers advanced remediation, removing malware that other vendors miss, and provides an end-to-end forensic level view of an attack in a straightforward way that doesn’t require a security expert to understand.
- Stop advanced threats from infiltrating your systems
- Shut down ransomware before it can take hostages
- Signatureless exploit prevention guarantees modern protection
- Comprehensible threat insight and root cause analysis
- Automated remediation and malware removal
Smart hackers coordinate their attacks across an entire IT system touching the firewall, endpoints, servers, data, and more. Point products can stop individual elements of these threats, but they work in isolation. Synchronised Security is a best of breed security system that enables your defences to work together to stop advanced attacks. By synchronising protection of data, endpoints, and networks, security teams and infrastructures are now equipped to quickly and effectively react and respond to today’s threats.