The XG Firewall brings a fresh new approach to the way you manage your firewall, respond to threats, and monitor what’s happening on your network. XG Firewall is optimised for today’s business, delivering all the protection and insights you need in a single, powerful appliance that’s easy to manage.
- XG Firewall links Endpoints and Firewall to share telemetry and status
- All firewall rules on one screen with snap-in user-based policies
- Automatically identifies high-risk users and applications on the network
- Identifies potential issues before they become real problems
- The most flexible deployment options without compromise
- Comprehensive centralised management and reporting by us made simple
Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviours used in almost every exploit. It doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
- Innovative protection including anti-malware, HIPS and malicious traffic detection
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Stops crypto-ransomware and automatically rolls any impacted files back
- Exploit Prevention mitigates the methods attackers use to exploit software vulnerabilities
- Forensic-level system cleanup
Intercept X - Ransomware Protection
Intercept X is an advanced next-generation endpoint detection and response platform offering signatureless exploit prevention, stopping malicious threats and exploits, including zero-day and ransomware. It delivers advanced remediation, removing malware that other vendors miss, and provides an end-to-end forensic level view of an attack in a straightforward way that doesn’t require a security expert to understand.
- Stop advanced threats from infiltrating your systems
- Shut down ransomware before it can take hostages
- Signatureless exploit prevention guarantees modern protection
- Comprehensible threat insight and root cause analysis
- Automated remediation and malware removal
Smart hackers coordinate their attacks across an entire IT system touching the firewall, endpoints, servers, data, and more. Point products can stop individual elements of these threats, but they work in isolation. Synchronised Security is a best of breed security system that enables your defences to work together to stop advanced attacks. By synchronising protection of data, endpoints, and networks, security teams and infrastructures are now equipped to quickly and effectively react and respond to today’s threats.
- Unparalleled Protection. Best-of-breed products packed with next-gen technology actively work together to detect and prevent advanced attacks like ransomware and botnets.
- Automated Incident Response. Security information is shared and acted on automatically across the system, isolating infected endpoints before the threat can spread and slashing incident response time by 99.9%.
- Real-time Insight and Control. See - and control - what's happening in real-time for simpler, better IT security management.
Protect the applications and data at the core of your organisation; whether that data is on physical servers or virtual servers in the cloud or on premises. Sophos Server Protection integrates anti-ransomware, application whitelisting, along with our advanced anti-malware and HIPS providing easy, centralised management of the security of all servers.
- Server Lockdown allows only trusted whitelisted applications and associated files to run
- CryptoGuard stops local and remote ransomware from encrypting critical business data
- Malicious Traffic Detection identifies communication to Command and Control servers
- Synchronised Security provides accelerated threat discovery, active source identification and automated remediation
- Application Control limits the applications that can execute, further reducing the attack surface
- Prevent compromise and data leakage by blocking removable media
Sophos SafeGuard encrypts content as soon as it’s created, and with the encryption always on, you can enjoy seamless secure collaboration. Synchronised Encryption proactively protects your data by continuously validating the user, application, and security integrity of a device before allowing access to encrypted data.
- Full Disk Encryption provides centrally-managed, full disk encryption using Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault, taking advantage of the technology built into the operating systems
- File Encryption encrypts files individually. They’ll remain encrypted even when transferred to a shared folder, removable USB stick, or the cloud.
- It's business as usual. Open an encrypted file, edit it, or share it internally as you normally would any other file.
- Share across platforms and devices. Encrypt a file on a Mac and open it in Windows.
- It offers real-time protection. SafeGuard offers synchronised encryption by connecting to Endpoint Protection and Mobile Control.
End users are the largest, most vulnerable target in most organisations. In real-world attacks, end users are relentlessly bombarded with spear-phishing and socially engineered schemes. A solid security awareness program is an integral part of any defense-in-depth strategy. Phish Threat educates and tests your end users through automated attack simulations, quality security awareness training, and actionable reporting metrics.
URL Protect is an advanced email security technology that protects employees against targeted attacks in email, extending our existing Secure Email Gateway anti-spam and anti-virus services:
- Comprehensive protection, drawing on Mimecast’s threat intelligence infrastructure.
- Real-time, on-click, every click URL - scanning.
- Instant protection across all devices.
- Dynamic user awareness helps develop a mentality of employee caution
- No need for additional infrastructure or IT overhead
- Rapid deployment, with single console management and reporting
Impersonation Protect is an advanced email security technology that protects employees against targeted social engineering attacks in email, often called whaling or CEO Fraud. Extending our existing Secure Email Gateway anti-spam and anti-virus services:
- Real-time protection against malware-less social engineering attacks like whaling, CEO fraud, business email compromise or W-2 fraud
- Backed by comprehensive protection from Mimecast’s threat intelligence infrastructure and Messaging Security teams
- Protects against unknown or newly observed domain names used as part of the attacks
- Protects against display name or friendly name spoofing
- Protects against domain similarity attacks
- Ensures end users are protected at all times by visibly marking suspicious emails
- Rapid deployment for instant protection with no client software needed
Attachment Protect is an advanced email security technology that protects employees against targeted zero-hour attacks in e-mail that use weaponised attachments to evade traditional security measures.
- Flexible attachment protection options allow administrators to choose the best mix of safety, performance and functionality.
- Pre-emptive sandboxing security checks attachments before they are delivered.
- Attachment conversion with on-demand sandboxing means safe attachments are delivered without traditional sandboxing delays, helping maintain employee productivity.
- Instant protection across all devices.
- Granular reporting allows for end-to-end, real-time threat analysis.
Using multiple collection points – from a combination of the journal, gateway and synchronization technologies, our Cloud Archive for Email retains the original email, detailed meta-data including email recipients and delivery date and time, and a copy of the email if it was changed by company policy enforcement. Our Cloud Archive for Email archives all inbound, outbound and internal email for instant searching by employees and administrators.
- Rapid search and access to retrieve archived email within seconds
- Access to employee personal archives on any device, anywhere
- Flexible policy driven retention at the organization, group, mailbox or published retention folder level
- Comprehensive compliance, e-discovery and litigation support including legal hold, case management and data export
- Complete archive access logging including searches and message views
- Encrypted, secure storage in multiple geographically-dispersed data centers with triplicate copies for built-in redundancy
With our Secure Messaging Service users can initiate secure email delivery right from their email client. And, policies can be configured by the administrator to be applied automatically at the gateway. You no longer need to use third-party applications or train users how to use secure communication systems external to their email.
- A secure, private, cloud-based service that enables the sharing of sensitive information from directly within the email client.
- Easy message and file access via a secure web portal so recipients have a consistent experience from any device.
- Fully customizable branding of the portal to ensure brand recognition and to enhance recipient confidence.
- Configurable expiration date, read receipt, no print, no reply, forward restriction and revoking access, which can be applied by the sender or set using policies.
- Tighter protection than just server-to-server encryption by eliminating administrators’ ability to view in-transit messages.
VM Backup is a fast, affordable, high performance backup solution; it's easy to implement and feature-rich, with outstanding support as part of the package
- Back up VMs to multiple backup locations
- We can Schedule backups the way you want them
- Instantly boot any VM version from the backup location without affecting backup integrity
- Restore from multiple points in time rather than just 'the most recent backup
- The backup Health Monitor proactively monitors the health of your backup storage, and should any corruption be detected, the block(s) in question will be repaired automatically as part of the next backup job
With Mailbox Continuity, downtime is a thing of the past. In the event of a sudden email outage or planned downtime,we provide uninterrupted access to live and historic email and attachments from the Cloud using everyday tools like Outlook for Windows, the web and mobile applications. Employees get guaranteed access to email —from anywhere, on any device. And administrators can monitor email flow, receive alerts and manage a continuity event all from Mimecast.
- Management of downtime of on-premises, cloud and hybrid primary email systems for better productivity and peace of mind -
- Uninterrupted access to all live and historic email and calendar information from everyday applications and devices to keep business moving 100% service availability
- SLA delivered from the highly secure cloud